iCProVision – test your visual acuity
The Eyetest is a convenient medical resource designed for self-prognosis, check-up, and tracking of your eyesight and visual acuity (VA). Measure your vision anywhere and easily follow disturbances related to e.g. old age or diabetes.
A professional medical app for those in the optometry and ophthalmology field, it has been used in clinical studies to measure the changes in visual acuities in the retina and disturbances in the cornea and lens.
• Easy-to-use and accurate eye exam for prognosis of VA
• VA measurements from 15 inch to 33 ft
• Near VA measurements from 15 inch to 35 inch your iPhone/iPad
• Amsler chart for pseudo-quantitative tracking of your central retinal function
• Lockable database for use in practices and clinics
• Reminder setting to perform tests (daily, weekly, monthly)
• Integrated e-mail function for distribution of results
• Conveniently test your vision at home, work, or during travel
• Supports pairing to any screen with a working internet connection (compatible with Safari, Firefox, Chrome) for remote VA testing
• Fully optimized for iPhone 6, 6+ and iPad Air 2
This application works best with retina-display devices. It is highly recommended to use a device with retina-display when performing near visual acuity tests. However, testing near visual acuity with any compatible iPhone or iPad is accurate when the displays are distanced properly.